Museum of toys from the nineteenth and early decades of the twentieth century; offers not only a collection of dolls, teddy bears, prams, queues, cars, blocks, board games
In its permanent exhibition the Diocesan Museum in Toruń presents a valuable collection of movable relics originating from the churches of Toruń diocese.
In the historical interiors of the baroque townhouse an exhibition called ‘World of the Orient’ is presented.
The exhibition entitled ‘Tony Halik.
The open-air museum includes Prussian armoured buildings of the Toruń Fortress – AB Experimental Battery IV and SLB Half-Armoured of 1895 and 1899.