Planetarium, Orbitarium and Geodium are situated in the nineteenth century buildings of the old gas plant.
The statue made of bronze was unveiled in 1853.
The Centre of Modern Times occupies the area of 5 thousand square meters, on 6 floors in the former steam mill from the end of the nineteenth century.
Fort IV was built in the years 1878-1884 as one of the elements of Toruń’s system of fortifications.
The fountain, in its form, refers to the famous work of Nicolaus Copernicus ‘On the Revolutions of Celestial Spheres’.