This building dates from the year 1489. It was erected for the patrician Brotherhood of Saint. George as his summer residence.
175 steps lead to the top of the Town Hall Tower and the view from there is magnificent.
Monastery Gate (known also as the Holy Spirit Gate) was constructed in the 14th c., as one of the four leading to the town from the port on the River Vistula.
Bridge Gate was constructed in 1432 in the place of a former one.
Sailor’s Gate was erected in the mid-14th c., however its present form is the result of a thorough 19th c. reconstruction.