One of the Old Town streets (60 Podmurna Street) exhibits, on a several-meter-long wall, several colourful, ceramic figurines.
On the 13th August 1746 a master-carpenter Johann Georg Hieronim and the wife of the city soldier Kataharina Storchin certified in the town’s administrative office in Tor
The statue of a rafter with frogs is situated in the heart of the Old Town, in the Old Town Square, between the Old Town Hall and the post-office building.
Filuś is a small, cast-in bronze small mutt, sitting in the north-east corner of the Old Town Square.
The Zoobotanical Garden in Toruń is situated several hundred metres west of the Old Town. It was founded over 200 years ago and originally it was a botanical garden.