Bydgoskie Przedmieście is a district of Toruń situated west from the Old Town. Since the 80s.
The fountain, in its form, refers to the famous work of Nicolaus Copernicus ‘On the Revolutions of Celestial Spheres’.
One of the Old Town streets (60 Podmurna Street) exhibits, on a several-meter-long wall, several colourful, ceramic figurines.
On the 13th August 1746 a master-carpenter Johann Georg Hieronim and the wife of the city soldier Kataharina Storchin certified in the town’s administrative office in Tor
The statue of a rafter with frogs is situated in the heart of the Old Town, in the Old Town Square, between the Old Town Hall and the post-office building.